Saturday, May 05, 2007

First post from Stagecoach

I just discovered the cyber lounge where the main stage live feed is showing and 50 or more laptops are freely available. I'm also wireless at the press tent, which is main stage right in the VIP area (note that VIP means that they bought the higher price ticket; it doesn't provide access). I've been grazing this morning between the Palamino and Appaloosa stages--caught bits and pieces of David Serby, Old School Freight Train, Old 97s. I'm next going to catch two songs by The Grascals before getting back to Palamino to hopefully connect with Chris Hillman before his set starts.

I have lots of observations to share, but those will have to wait. Other than this one--this is a NASCAR audience. Most everyone I've met is here for George Strait and Alan Jackson.

No comments: