Sunday, June 18, 2006

John Prine set list

With the help of a Prine-head, who corrected some of my entries.

Spanish Pipedream
Your Flag Decal Won't Get You Into Heaven Anymore
Six O'Clock News
Storm Windows
Souvenires
Grandpa Was a Carpenter
Fish and Whistle
The Glory of True Love
I'm Takin' a Walk
Angel From Montgomery
Long Monday
Sam Stone
Bear Creek Blues
She Is My Everything
Some People Ain't Human
Lake Marie

Commentary later. Barenaked Ladies are on now. I may not be posting again until I'm home Tuesday.

BNL is talking about playing acoustic, not Pete Seeger with an axe, but Bob Seeger backstage trying to plug us back in. Packed up to enjoy the last half of BNL, and signing off from Telluride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the summary.
Did you get the set list for
Nickel Creek?